A rugged, lightweight solution, designed for rapid deployment and mobility. Ground-breaking flight times of up to 80 min with quick swap batteries, for more time in the air than any other battery operated platform.
Engineered with highly efficient motors and props, providing a low noise footprint for discretion and stealth. Built-in safety features as well as redundant systems ensure convenient and safe operation in varied environments. Multi-payload support, robust technology, and strenuous field testing enables the system to meet your demands.
HD VIDEO FEED
40+ different payloads
in 1m, under 5min
• Flight Time of 60min+ with Heavier Payloads
• Low noise footprint for stealth and discretion
• Lightweight & rugged airframe
• Multiple built-in safety features
• RTL - Return to Launch (aka home)
• Dual GPS for accuracy of up to 5cm and navigation redundancy.
• Long, lightweight carbon fibre landing gear for harsh environments.
• Hot shoe for gimbal, open LAN port for custom integration.
• 28” light carbon propellers for increased stability and response control.
• Custom motor KV for performance at your take-off altitude.
The innovative design in the new ATLAS-T airframe breaks the mould for high endurance UAV aircraft. Using the strongest materials possible, precision engineered and meticulously finished, the new ATLAS-T is a premium product, and looks it.
Isolated flight controller board improving stability in fligh
Miniaturized IC board design fits perfectly in the compact form factor.
Direct interfaces for connecting external modules.
Onboard subsystems (Networks, RC, Flight Control and Power) pre-integrated and calibrated, providing a ‘plugand-play’ like experience.
Robustness of the ATLAS-T is further enhanced with fatigue eliminating motor to ESC interfaces and redundant subsystems.
Improved rigidity of the airframe:
• greatly reduces vibration and
• enhances durability along with the compact and rigid design
• subsystems are subjected to much less wear and tear
Reduced vibration enable:
• more efficient operation of motors, extending flight time
• better control of the UAV during manual flights
Highly compact design, lightweight and foldable frame - makes handling and transporting the ATLAS-T airframe a breeze.
Foldable airframe, ready to deploy in under 5 minutes
Carbon fibre foldable and detachable arms
|Flight time:||80 min (without payload)|
|Maximum Forward speed:||18 m/s|
|Maximum altitude:||4000 m (KV specific)|
|Maximum take-off Weight:||15 kg|
|Maximum Wind Speeds:||45 km/h|
|Gusts op to:||55km/h|
|Operating Temperatures:||min: -5°C RTF | max: 50°C RTF|
|Dimensions (Folded/packaging):||176H x 726H x 533W|
|Dimensions (Flying):||176H x 1106WB|
|DIMENSIONS OPEN (MM) /DIAGONAL LENGTH||835L x 835W x 350H /1180mm|